Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Why A Bunny?

I have to be honest, I am fairly new to the bunny world. I got my very first bunny of my own at the end of January 2015. However, this was done after months of research. The truth is it was the best decision of my life. So, many people ask: Why a Bunny?

Besides being INCREDIBLY cute, bunnies are surprisingly extremely loyal companions. Lets get something straight, bunnies are not like a hamster. You can't just keep it in it cage and look at it each day. Rabbits are impeccably smart and intuitive creatures. They are also social and need attention and exercise daily. I like to imagine that its similar to combining the attention needed for a dog and the personality of a cat. 

Now that I have cleared up one of the biggest misconceptions of bunnies, here is the number one reason a bunny is a great pet. A bunny KNOWS who its owner is. I heard a breeder tell me once: "If a bunny learns to love you it will love you forever.". And the truth is, you will love it forever. I cannot explain to you what it feels like to be bonded to a rabbit except that it feels, peaceful, comforting, wonderful. 

Little known facts:
Rabbits can be litter box trained. 
Rabbits can be neutered 
Rabbits can live around 8-10 years

A bunny makes an amazing pet and I urge anyone who's interested to do some more research about it. I know if you get one you wont be disappointed.

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @Onceupona_Whisker !!
Displaying photo.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Metal Blade: SEGA | TITanium Art
    Metal Blade: SEGA. The ultimate ultimate accessory for your trekz titanium pairing favorite SEGA Genesis / titanium wedding band sets Mega Drive system! It has been apple watch aluminum vs titanium designed man titanium bracelet to provide a more cinematic titanium money clip and authentic feel

    ReplyDelete